Finavia's mobile services
Finavia's web service is available also as a mobile version, through which you can browse real-time flight information at the airports and read the latest news.
The mobile site for Helsinki Airport contains information also on airlines, the check-in process and the airport's services.The site is also available as an application for Android and iPhone.
Flight information as text message service
You can also order flight information as a text message. Through the service, you can follow detailed information on arrivals and departures at all Finavia airports in real time.
1) Order the service by typing in the following message:
[FLIGHT] space [FLIGHTNUMBER] space [DATE as ddmmyy] space [AIRPORT]
For example: FLIGHT AY123 280410 TURKU.
- Please note that the flight number should not contain spaces.
- The date is either the departure or the arrival date at the specified airport. For receiving arrival information, type in the date on which the flight arrives at the destination airport, even when the departure for that flight is on he previous day.
- For the airport name, type in the whole name or the three first letters of the name. Alternatively, you can use the airport abbreviation, which is show for example on tickets. If you leave the airport name out, the service will deliver you the flight information for Helsinki Airport.
2) Send the message to number 16124
After placing your order, you will receive a confirmation of the order and additional 1-5 messages depending on the flight, for example when the flight is boarding or when it arrives at the airport.
The service works in Finnish [LENTO], Swedish [FLYG] and English [FLIGHT].
It relates to one flight at a time and costs EUR 1.04 plus a possible foreign operator charge.
Flight information as voice message service
The mobile service is also designed to provide the visually impaired passengers with a better service. Voice messages are used for visually-impaired passengers, thus requiring a mobile device capable of receiving voice messages. The service is ordered as a voice message by entering the word VOICE at the end of the message (Example: FLIGHT AY123 220103 VOICE).
The text message service is provided on Sonera, Elisa, DNA and Saunalahti accounts and as voice messages on Sonera and Elisa accounts. Finavia provides the service in co-operation with Fujitsu Services Oy.
Finavia is not responsible for any interference or other technical problems in the transmission of text messages. Even if you have ordered the service, you should keep an eye on the flight information, for example, on airport monitors.
|You can also check your flight information on YLE's teletext pages 425-427and MTV3's teletext pages 600-605 as well as by ringing +358 200 14636 (0,57 e/min + lnc).|