We share risk with our customers upon establishing new routes by:
- Providing incentives with an open and equal policy
- Promoting new air services at all Finavia airports
- Granting fair discounts from landing and passenger fees
- Co-marketing new routes with the airline
- Supporting airlines and tour operators with business cases and joint promotions
- Working together with the Tourist Authorities to facilitate co-operation
Current Finavia Incentive Programme for scheduled passenger traffic:
|Landing charge||70 %||50 %||50 %||50 %*||50 %*|
|Passenger charge||70 %||50 %|
* Applies only to long haul flights. A flight is considered long haul if it is operated with a wide-body aircraft to another continent.
- Scheduled passenger traffic
- New city connection, not currently operated (IATA city code)
- Applicable within airport opening hours
- Minimum flights: Scheduled 2 flights per week
- Aircrafts over 30 seats
- Not during the night time (23.00 – 06.00 LT) and during Helsinki Airport peak times (14.30 – 17.00 LT)
- New route discounts do not apply to public service obligation (PSO) routes.
New route incentives are to be agreed with Finavia prior the commencement of the operation. All discounts are subject to agreement.
Download our general terms of airport services and charges valid from 1.1.2018.
Count your costs via Helsinki Airport
Helsinki is the least expensive European Hub. Charges at Helsinki Airport are among the lowest of main airports in Europe.
Compare our charges to other airports using the calculator below.