Finavia Airline Sales team:
Senior Vice President, Sales & Network
Vice President, Sales and Route Development
Tel: +358 20 708 2029
Key Account and Business Development Manager
Tel: +358 20 708 3530
General enquiries: [email protected] .
Services for airlines
Air navigation services: ANS Finland
ANS Finland is managing the use of Finnish airspace as well as providing flight route and air navigation services at airports in Finland. En-route services include area control services in Finland, airspace management, aeronautical search and rescue and air traffic flow management.
Aviation authority: Trafi
Civil aviation regulatory issues in Finland are handled by the Finnish Transport Safety Agency Trafi:
- issues aviation regulations
- grants licenses and certificates
- oversees license and certificate holders
- participates in international co-operation
- oversees aircraft manufacture, maintenance and sport aviation, air operators and aviation training and air navigation services, airspace use and aerodromes
- gives statements and issues regulations
Download Directions for non EU operators applying for an operating permit in Finland or contact Trafi for flight permissions via [email protected]
Visit Finland provides market research and information and promotes Finland as an attractive tourist destination to a worldwide audience. Check your closest Visit Finland office for support.
Airline Organizations in Finland
- Board of Airline Representatives in Finland BARIF , contact address: [email protected]
- AOC - Airlines Operators' Committee of Helsinki Airport, Chairman Tero Lampén, [email protected] , +358 40 523 2322