Benefit with Finavia
We work actively to support airlines in opening new routes to Finland and thus stimulate air traffic.
For long-haul routes, we are looking to establish new connections to Asia and North America. With our incentives we aim to build a solid basis for a long-lasting collaboration.
We share risk with our customers upon establishing new routes by:
- Providing incentives with an open and equal policy;
- Promoting new air services at all Finavia Airports
- Granting fair discounts from landing and passenger fees
- Co-marketing new routes with the airline
- Supporting airlines and tour operators with business cases and joint promotions;
- Working together with the Tourist Authorities to facilitate co-operation
- New route discounts do not apply to public service obligation (PSO) routes
Current Finavia Incentive Programme for Scheduled Passenger Traffic:
Incentive programme discounts
Year Four, Long haul only*
Year Five, Long haul only*
* A flight is considered long-distance if it is operated with a wide-body aircraft to another continent.
Opening a new route with us is a celebration at Helsinki Airport. It may include musical entertainment..
...and delicious catering at the new route's gate. On top of these, we provide co-marketing actions in selected media.
- Scheduled passenger traffic
- New city connection, not currently operated
- Applicable within airport opening hours
- Minimum flights:
Scheduled 2 flights per week
- Aircrafts over 30 seats
- Not during the night time (23.00 – 06.00 LT) and during Helsinki Airport peak times (14.30 – 17.00 LT)
New route incentives are to be agreed with Finavia marketing unit prior the commencement of the operation. All discounts are subject to agreement.
Count your costs via Helsinki