Valet parking service
New service available during weeks 8 and 9 (18 Feb.–1 Mar. 2019)
It’s easy: just drive your car up to the Valet parking sign in front of Terminal 1. The Valet parking service staff will park your car for you and you can head straight into the terminal.
First three days €40 per day and €20 per day thereafter.
The service is available on weekdays between 9 am and 5 pm, 18 February–3 March 2019.
How does the Valet parking service work?
- Drive your car up to the Valet parking sign in front of Terminal 1. Follow the traffic signs.
- Complete your contact details on the short form given by the Valet parking service staff, and hand over your car keys with the completed form to the staff member.
- We will park your car for you. Your car keys and parking coupon will be delivered to the customer service desk.
- When you return from your trip, you can pick up your keys and pay for your parking at the customer service desk (open 24/7).
- Your car will be right next to the exit of Terminal 2, in a covered area at ground level. (Front section of the P1 parking garage)