Car Rental companies:
Drive any of the car sharing cars located in Helsinki to the airport and park it at the designated car sharing parking area P3B. You will also be able to find the exact parking area at the airport in the GPS under “Special points of interest”.
For all airport trips we charge the normal per minute rate, as well as an airport fee of €7.90.
If you are planning on renting a car at the airport, you can reserve the car 15 minutes before you arrive at parking area P3B, to make sure there is a car before you get there. Then you will be able to drive anywhere and end your rental within the Helsinki business area. For more information exactly where to park you can see the Helsinki parking guidelines.
- Coming from the city follow signs to airport.
- Follow the signs for Terminal 1 / rental car return.
- Keep left and continue to the rental car return area in P3B.
- Once inside rental car return area in P3B look for DriveNow parking slots 338-351. If all of the designated spots are taken - don't worry! Please call Drive Now customer service who will help you to the right spot, +358 100 0511.
- Accept drop-off fee and end rental on designated DriveNow parking slots.
- Reserve a car using the DriveNow app.
- From Terminal 1: follow signs to Terminal 2 / Car Rental / P3B.
- From Terminal 2: follow signs for P3B.
- Find car in the second floor in designated DriveNow parking slots 344-351 in P3B.
- Start booking, accept service fee and follow exit signs.
You can find more information about the service here.