Power up! Here’s where to charge your phone or laptop for free at Helsinki Airport
Find power sockets, USB ports and other charging stations at Helsinki Airport from this handy map.
Laptop running out of juice right as you’re finishing an important work task? Phone battery dying in the middle of online check-in? Don’t worry. At Helsinki Airport you’re never too far from a charging station.
The map above shows different charging points. Below, you can find a more detailed list and links to further information about the charging stations.
1. Power sockets
- Suvanto work and rest locations at Gates 17, 19 and 52.
- Seats with power sockets at Gates 12, 15, 50A-M and 53.
- Remember that you can also find power sockets in most of the airport’s restaurants and cafés.
2. Power sockets and USB ports
- Fortum recharging units at Gates 11, 18–19, 20, 23 and 25–26 plus long-haul gates 32A, 33, 37 and 38
- Power sockets at stand-up work station at Gate 15, 53, 54 and 55.
- Kainuu Lounge at Gate 31
- Powercubes (hanging from the ceiling) at Gates 21 and 31e, downstairs
- Charging tree at Gate 37 a-d, downstairs, 54 and 55.
- GoSleep pods at Gate 31
3. Charging lockers for phones (including charging cords suitable for most popular phone models)
- Lockers at Gates 13, 25 and 34.