Filming instructions for the press, and live TV and radio broadcasting
The press does not require a filming permit at Helsinki Airport or at any of Finavia's regional airports. In order to facilitate practical arrangements, however, film crews and journalists are asked to notify Finavia's media desk before their arrival. This also allows any necessary escort and transport arrangements to be made.
- All live television and radio broadcasts made from the airport must be agreed upon with the media desk in advance.
- Filming may be done freely in public areas of the airports, except for security control areas, where filming of any kind is prohibited.
- Airside (transit) areas and the apron can only be accessed after passing through security control. Moving about in these areas requires escort and transport arrangements made by Finavia.
- At Helsinki Airport take-offs and landings can be photographed and filmed on the scenic terrace.
- Instructions for flying a drone near an airport or in the controlled air space are available at ANS Finland's home page.
- Information about radio recordings and saved radar images of air traffic control can be found at ANS Finland's home page.
Contact information of Finavia's Media Desk
Filming and Photography instructions concerning movies, TV series, advertising, videos (production companies and advertising agencies etc.)