Air traffic in Finland is booming. Finavia Airline Sales team is happy to provide key data and insights on how you can grow your business with us.
Top 10 facts to choose Finavia and Finland
- Finland was named in the 2017 Best of the World destinations list by National Geographic. Lonely Planet ranked Finland third on its Best to Travel 2017 list.
- The tourism in Finland is blooming. The number of Chinese passengers grew 38 % in 2016 (source: Visit Finland).
- The economic development in Finland is positive and outbound travel is ever increasing.
- We provide excellent passenger experience, guarantee smooth transfers and efficient & fast turnarounds for airplanes.
- Top quality comes with cost savings. Our landing costs are among the lowest in Europe.
- We invest in cooperation. We work actively to support airlines in opening new routes to Finland and thus stimulate air traffic. With our incentives we aim to build a solid basis for a long-lasting collaboration.
- We are always open: We are experts in operating during any weather conditions. Our world-class winter maintenance units are on call 24/7 with machinery and vehicles developed for this purpose only.
- We are making extensive investments to secure smooth travelling also in the future. With 900 EUR million development programme ongoing in Helsinki Airport, we increase capacity for long-haul and transfer passengers as well as for wide-body aircraft and improve the traffic arrangements.
- We are on the leading edge of environmental sustainability. Since summer 2017, Helsinki Airport has been carbon neutral, and all our other airports will follow by 2020. Nearly 60% of all aircraft landings at Helsinki Airport are employing continuous descent approach reducing aircraft fuel consumption, emissions and noise.
- Safety and efficiency create the basis for our operations. Flight safety in all conditions is the basis of our operations. For us, safety involves flight safety, security checks of the passengers and luggage, safety of the apron and cyber security.
Interested in hearing more? Contact Finavia Airline Sales team.