Book lounge access without registration
Now you can buy lounge access in advance through the new online service. The service is provided in collaboration with Aspire lounge by Swissport and the [email protected] Lounge. Both of these lounges are located in Terminal 2. The Aspire lounge welcomes all passengers regardless of their destination country. The [email protected] Lounge is located in the non-Schengen side of the airport, after the passport control, and therefore only accessible to passengers travelling to non-Schengen countries.
You can book lounge access online without registration. Previously, booking was only available through the Helsinki Airport mobile application and required registration. Payment is by credit card.
It is recommended you pre-book your lounge access as pre-bookers get lower prices. You can book lounge access in advance up to 30 days before departure or shortly before arriving at the lounge. Only a limited number of lounge passes are available each day, so it is recommended you book early.
Thanks to online booking, lounge access can be cancelled up to one day before departure. You may cancel the booking using the link in the confirmation email. If the cancellation is made in time, the full amount paid will be refunded.
Avoid queuing and pay for your parking online
Another new and much-awaited service now available is the chance to pay for your parking in advance online. Now you can avoid queuing for pay stations by paying for your parking online. The service makes travelling faster and smoother.
To pay for parking, you need a smartphone or tablet with an internet connection as well as a credit card, online bank identifiers or a mobile payment application. In addition, pay stations can still be used to pay for parking.
Here is how to pay for your parking online:
- Go to the address payparking.finavia.fi.
- Scan the barcode on your parking ticket with your smartphone or tablet camera.
- Pay for your parking by credit card, with an online bank account or via mobile payment.
- Download the receipt on your device or send it to your e-mail, such as for travel expense reimbursement.
- In the event that the automatic number plate recognition does not work and the boom barrier at the exit gate does not rise automatically, insert the parking ticket in the machine.