In parking areas P1 and P3, the parking fee includes heating service and charging of electric cars . P2 and Pikaparkki offers free short-term parking for 20 minutes or under. See instructions and prices below.
- If your parking time does not exceed 24 hours, choose the hourly fees,
- If your parking time exceeds 24 hours, choose the daily fees. In this case, the minimum parking time is always 24 hours,
- The fees for areas P3 and P1 are the same,
- Include value-added tax.
How to pay
- When you enter the parking area, you will get a parking coupon at the gate. Keep it safe.
- When you return from your trip, pay your parking at the terminal using the yellow machines. You can pay in cash or with a chip card. Cards without a chip are also accepted at our service outlet.
Prices and conditions for annual parking contracts are available at the Finavia information desk.
Parking at the airport is always at your own risk.
Heating and electric car charging with eTolppa
If you want to charge your electric car or return to a heated car from your trip, park your car at a space with an eTolppa system in parking areas P1 or P3. The service does not cost extra – it is included in the parking fee. Instructions for activating the service are available on our website and on the eTolppa at the airport.
Parking for the disabled are located in P1 area.
You can collect a free parking receipt at the information desk with your disabled parking permit.