How to pay for parking at the airport
You can pay for parking at Oulu Airport using the Parkman, Easypark or Moovy mobile apps. The parking fee at the airport is the same for all applications, but there may be differences in the service fees charged by the different applications. You must sign up to use the mobile app the first time you use it.
- Sign up to the app of your choice.
- First, indicate the start of the parking in the app.
- Assign the end time of the parking.
- If you'd like to extend your parking time, you can add more time in the app.
- At the end of the parking, please pay the parking fee directly in the app.
- Please see the more detailed user instructions of Parkman, Easypark and Moovy.
There are still traditional parking payment machines available at Oulu Airport, in the arrivals and departure halls, where the parking fee can be paid using a debit or credit card (excluding Amex).
Car heating and eParking
To return to a warm car from your trip, please park on an e-post space in the P1 parking area. The service is not charged separately, but is included in the price of the parking fee. Instructions for the heating and charging service are available here.
Prices include VAT.
For the prices and terms and conditions of annual parking contracts, please contact Finavia information desk.
Parking at the airport is always at your own risk.
- When parking for more than 24 hours, select the daily price list. In this case, the minimum parking time is always a full day.
Escorting passengers to the airport?
For accompanying passengers, there is a passenger drop-off lane, which is the outer side of the outer lane (marked in yellow on the map of the parking area).
Disabled places are located in the P1 area.
How to use a disabled parking permit
The disabled parking permit should be displayed on the vehicle dashboard so that the parking attendant can easily see it.