Additional Parking Services at Helsinki Airport
Parking spots for electric cars
Helsinki Airport has nearly 350 charging stations for electric cars. They are located in P1 Premium, P2, P3, and P5 parking halls. In parking area P2, there is an entire floor dedicated for electric cars. The charging point is suitable with Type 2 charging cable.The charging stations are suitable for medium-paced and slow charging. You will find the specific instructions and contact details at the airport's electric car charge station or download the instruction here.
Accessible travelling is important to us. You may park in any available spot in P1 Premium, P2, P3, P4, P5 and Short Term parking free of charge with a disabled parking permit.
- Use the reservation service if you want to reserve a parking spot at the airport. Reserved parking spots are subject to a fee.
- If you need assistance, you can book an assistance service before the start of your trip free of charge. There are assistance call points in the parking garages and in front of the terminals for contacting the assistance service.
What to do with your disabled parking permit?
- When you drive your car into a parking space inside the gated parking area, take the entry ticket you received from the machine at the gate with you on your trip, as well as your disabled parking permit. When you return from your trip, you can collect a free exit ticket against your entry ticket and disabled parking permit at the information desk. The information desk is located on the arrivals hall.
- Please note that you must bring an identification with your photo, if your parking permit does not have your photo on it.
- If the holder of the disabled parking permit has restricted mobility, another person may also collect the free exit ticket from the information desk. S/he must present the entry ticket, the disabled parking permit and the flight ticket belonging to the holder of the disabled parking permit.
- When you park your car in a disabled parking space outside the gated area, display your disabled parking permit so that it can be easily seen, for example, under the windscreen.
Save time and effort. Have your car washed while you are travelling. When your flight lands, you will have a clean car waiting for you.
You can book and pay for a car wash when pre-booking the parking. Car wash service is available when you make a reservation for the P1, P2, P3 or P5 parking area. The car wash is located in P1 Premium parking area. Read more.