The safety of passengers is of utmost importance. We are ensuring the safety of airports in Finland, so that passengers may travel safely and smoothly.
Numerous COVID-19 hygiene and safety measures are being taken at Finnish airports, and passengers may help contain the spread of the virus by following the instructions below.
When travelling via Finnish Airports
- Please do not travel, if you are sick.
- Take care of good hand and coughing hygiene.
- Keep a safe distance from other passengers and airport staff.
- Use a mask. Many airlines require the use of masks on flights. Make sure to have enough masks for your travels.
- If you arrive from a country that travel restrictions apply to, stay in quarantine-like conditions for a total of 14 days and use a car or taxi to travel from the airport.
- Follow instructions, announcements and signs at the airport.
- Please check information provided by your airline, and possible travel restrictions of your destination country.