Before coming to the airport
- I have made sure that I have the required travel documents – such as a passport, visa and travel insurance – and that they are valid.
- I have checked the instructions on how to pack hand baggage and checked baggage.
- I know how and when to check in for my flight. The check-in times and methods are determined by the airlines.
- I know how to get to and from the airport (car, public transport, taxi, bicycle)
- I will arrive at the airport well in advance so that I will have the time to do everything I want to do at the airport before my flight departs.