- Annual passenger and landing statistics of the airport are published on Finavia's Traffic Statistics page.
- The airport's runway is 2,800 metres long.
Awards and Recognitions
- Finavia Airport of the Year 2002 and 2004
- 1940: The airport is opened to traffic.
- 1949: The first airport building is completed.
- 1971: The new terminal building is completed.
- 1972: Airport maintenance is improved. The fire station and the maintenance building are built.
- 1975: The runway is extended to 2,800 metres.
- 1997: The terminal building is expanded.
- 2008: The new air traffic control tower is completed.