Parking at Turku Airport will be paid for via mobile apps Parkman, Easypark, and Moovy. The parking fee at the airport is the same for all applications, but there may be differences in the service fees charged by the different applications. When using the apps for the first time, users must sign up. Paying with cash is not be possible.
How to pay for parking via mobile
- Download and sign up to the mobile app of your choice
- Start the parking time in the mobile app when parked
- Select the time you wish parking to end
- When parking time ends, pay for parking directly in the mobile app
- Please see further instructions for Parkman, Easypark, and Moovy apps
Prices and conditions for annual parking contracts are available at the Finavia information desk.
Prices include value-added tax.
Parking at the airport is always at your own risk.
Electric car charging with eTolppa
If you want to charge your electric car park your car at a space with an eTolppa system in parking. Charging fee is EUR 0,25 per kWh + EUR 4 starting fee. The customer’s service provider may charge additional fees. It is not possible to book charging station in advance. More information: https://app.virta.global/
Please place your disabled parking card in a visible place on your wind shield. There are places for disabled parking near the entrance of the terminal.