Pay for parking via mobile starting July 1st
Starting July 1st, parking at Turku Airport will be paid for via mobile apps Parkman, Easypark, and Moovy. When using the apps for the first time, users must sign up. Paying with cash will not be possible starting from July 1st.
How to pay for parking via mobile
- Download and sign up to the mobile app of your choice
- Start the parking time in the mobile app when parked
- Select the time you wish parking to end
- When parking time ends, pay for parking directly in the mobile app
- Please see further instructions for Parkman, Easypark, and Moovy apps
Prices and conditions for annual parking contracts are available at the Finavia information desk.
Prices include value-added tax.
Parking at the airport is always at your own risk.
Electric car charging with eTolppa
If you want to charge your electric car park your car at a space with an eTolppa system in parking. The service does not cost extra – it is included in the parking fee. Instructions for activating the service are available on the eTolppa at the airport.
Please place your disabled parking card in a visible place on your wind shield. There are places for disabled parking near the entrance of the terminal.