Tax Refunds at Helsinki Airport
In order to get your tax refund, please follow these steps:
- Go to Customs Export Clearence service point located at the arrivals hall next to the taxi station.
- Call for Customs (open 24/7) and be prepared to show your passport, flight information, and the purchases. The customs officer will give you a stamp on your Tax Free Form.
- You can leave the stamped Form in either Global Blue Mailbox located at gates 13, 29 and in Non Schengen terminal next to transfer service desk by using Global Blue return envelope or in Planet Mailbox located at gate 29 and in Non Schengen terminal next to transfer desk by using Planet return envelope.
- Don’t remove the shop receipt from the Form and please fill in your credit card information.
- Please note that Global Blue does not support prepaid cards for refunding