At our service point in Arrivals hall 2A you can pick up brochures and maps to get you started with your trip. We speak several different languages and gladly give advice on what to do and see in the Helsinki region, so feel free to pop in for a chat!
A customer computer and travel brochures are at your disposal 24/7.
Visit our website www.myhelsinki.fi for more fun ideas for your stay!
- tips on sights, events, restaurants, shopping venues or other travel services
- tips on what to do in Helsinki in one day
- tips on what to do close to the airport
- instructions on how to get to your hotel or other destination
- Helsinki Cards
- Finnair bus tickets
- A limited range of public transport tickets of the Helsinki Regional Transport Authority (HSL)
- DNA Rajaton Prepaid subscriptions
The operations of the Helsinki regional tourist information at Helsinki Airport will end on 31 December 2020. In the future, tourist information will be available through electronic channels and at the Helsinki Central Station's tourist information center.