At our service point in arrival hall 2A you can pick up brochures and maps to get you started with your trip. We speak several different languages and gladly give advice on what to do and see in the Helsinki region, so feel free to pop in for a chat!
A customer computer and travel brochures are at your disposal 24/7.
Visit our website www.myhelsinki.fi for more fun ideas for your stay!
- tips on sights, events, restaurants, shopping venues or other travel services
- tips on what to do in Helsinki in one day
- tips on what to do close to the airport
- instructions on how to get to your hotel or other destination
- Helsinki Cards
- Finnair bus tickets
- HSL day tickets for public transportation