Additional Parking Services at Helsinki Airport
Parking spots for electric cars
Helsinki Airport has nearly 350 charging stations for electric cars. They are located in P1 Premium, P2, P3, and P5 parking halls. In parking area P2, there is an entire floor dedicated for electric cars. The charging point is suitable with Type 2 charging cable.The charging stations are suitable for medium-paced and slow charging. You will find the specific instructions and contact details at the airport's electric car charge station or download the instruction here.
Accessible travelling is important to us. You may park in any available spot in P1 Premium, P2, P3, P4, P5 and Short Term parking free of charge with a disabled parking permit.
- Use the reservation service if you want to reserve a parking spot at the airport. Reserved parking spots are subject to a fee.
- If you need assistance, you can book an assistance service before the start of your trip free of charge. There are assistance call points in the parking garages and in front of the terminals for contacting the assistance service.
What to do with your disabled parking permit?
- When you drive your car into a parking space inside the gated parking area, take the entry ticket you received from the machine at the gate with you on your trip, as well as your disabled parking permit. When you return from your trip, you can collect a free exit ticket against your entry ticket and disabled parking permit at the information desk. The information desk is located on the arrivals hall.
- Please note that you must bring an identification with your photo, if your parking permit does not have your photo on it.
- If the holder of the disabled parking permit has restricted mobility, another person may also collect the free exit ticket from the information desk. S/he must present the entry ticket, the disabled parking permit and the flight ticket belonging to the holder of the disabled parking permit.
- When you park your car in a disabled parking space outside the gated area, display your disabled parking permit so that it can be easily seen, for example, under the windscreen.
2021–2022 Winter storage
Looking for a suitable place to store your boat, summer car or motorcycle for the winter? Parking hall P5 at Helsinki Airport provides a monitored space for the winter storage of boats and vehicles. In the parking hall, boats and vehicles are protected from the snow. Leaving vehicles in storage is easy, and the most straightforward way to get home from the airport is to use the Airport’s train station (Teletie entrance).
The maximum height of vehicles and boats to be stored is two metres. The customer service will check the dimensions and provide more detailed information about parking the boat or vehicle when you make the booking. For long-term parking, we recommend the use of a protective cover to prevent dust build up. You use the winter storage at your own risk, and the vehicle must be insured throughout the storage period.
The price of winter storage for one car or boat is EUR 89 per month. If you leave both your car and your trailer in winter storage, you will be charged for each separately. Winter storage is paid for at the start of the parking period at the service point located in the arrivals hall.
The winter storage period ends on 30 June 2022 at the latest.
You can book winter storage by filling in the order form below. You can also contact Finavia’s parking service.
Order form for 2021–2022 winter storage
For more information about winter storage, contact Finavia’s parking service 24/7, tel. +358 (0)20 708 3200 and [email protected]
Car wash, temporarily unavailable
Save time and bother. Have your car washed while you are travelling. When your flight lands, you will have a clean car waiting for you.
You can book your car wash at the same time as you reserve your parking space in advance. The reservation can be made up to six months in advance or at least 12 hours before the start time of the reservation.
Airport car wash services and price list
Automatic car wash with brushes 39 €
Interior cleaning (vacuum-cleaning and interior surface wipe down) 69 €
Automatic car wash and interior cleaning 84 €
This is how the car wash service at Helsinki Airport works
- Reserve and pay your parking space and car wash service.
- Drive to the airport parking area. Marked spaces for those who have booked a car wash can be found in the entry floors of P3 and P5.
- Leave your car keys at the airport information desk located in the Arrivals hall, and then pick them up from there on your return.
- A clean car will be waiting for you in the same parking space area where you left it!
Premium Lane, temporarily unavailable
Buy Premium Lane security check access with parking reservation.