Aspire Lounge is the perfect place to start your journey, relaxing or working in a quiet environment. Aspire Lounge is open to all passengers.
Our lounge is located in the Schengen area on the 3rd floor.
- We have Arabia Teema tableware, wooden blocks for tables, strong colours and plain shapes – as well as islets for both individual passengers and larger groups.
- Our food offering varies by time, and beverages are included in the price. You can choose between coffee, tea, juice, soft drinks, beer, spirits and wines.
- We offer both Finnish and international newspapers and magazines for you to read.
- Our service includes Wi-Fi.
- Our employees can tell you the departure times of flights and advise you on where to find what you are looking for.
All passengers are welcome. You can pay the entrance fee or show you Diners Club, Priority Pass or airline’s loyal customer card. You should also check with your airline, whether its business class ticket entitles to use the Aspire Lounge.
- Admission fee
- Diners Club card
- Lounge Key
- Priority Pass card
- Airline customer loyalty card (check from your airline whether its business ticket gives you admission to the Aspire Lounge)
- Adults 38 € for 3 hours
- Children (3-17 years old) 25 € for 3 hours