Are you departing or returning home? You can make purchases at Alepa 24/7. Alepa at Helsinki Airport not only sells groceries, but other products as well.
Are you hungry? Grab a chicken salad, sushi or fresh pastries. Did you forget your toothbrush, reading glasses or your charger? Don’t worry, we have it all.
Our Moomin product selection stretches from Moomin mugs to delicacies. We have Moomin mamma's power drink, Moomin tea and Moomin chewing gum. Candy shelves are full of Finnish chocolate, xylitol chewing gum and other Finnish innovations.
If you prefer salty treats, try Finnish salt cured salmon or rye bread.
Our wide selection
- Groceries, sweets and chewing gums
- Take away salads, breads and sushi
- Soft drinks and cold coffee beverages
- Yogurts and energy drinks
- Nuts and crisps
- Hair accessories from Ibero and daily cosmetics from Lumene.
- Toys, books and magazines
- HSL travel tickets
- Travel accessories: Sleep masks, travel locks, etc.
- Small electronic devices: adapters, chargers, earphones
- Stockings and socks
Tips from shop manager
"A frequent traveller can buy a travel adaptor from us that works in over 150 countries. Our selection also includes things that one easily forgets at home such as reading glasses or toothbrush. We develop our selection all the time according to our customers' wishes.
If your flight is delayed you can shop with Finnair vouchers in our shop."
LocationTerminal 2, arrivals hall 2B (Show on the map)
Opening hoursOpen 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
+358 10 766 9330 (see the calling rates on company's web site)