Laptop running out of juice right as you’re finishing an important work task? Phone battery dying in the middle of online check-in? Don’t worry. At Helsinki Airport you’re never too far from a charging station.
The map above shows different charging points. Below, you can find a more detailed list and links to further information about the charging stations.
1. Power sockets
- Suvanto work and rest locations at Gates 17, 19 and 52.
- Seats with power sockets at Gates 12, 15, 50A-M and 53.
- Remember that you can also find power sockets in most of the airport’s restaurants and cafés.
2. Power sockets and USB ports
- Fortum recharging units at Gates 11, 18–19, 20, 23 and 25–26 plus long-haul gates 32A, 33, 37 and 38
- Power sockets at stand-up work station at Gate 15, 53, 54 and 55.
- Kainuu Lounge at Gate 31
- Powercubes (hanging from the ceiling) at Gates 21 and 31e, downstairs
- Charging tree at Gate 37 a-d, downstairs, 54 and 55.
- GoSleep pods at Gate 31
3. Charging lockers for phones (including charging cords suitable for most popular phone models)
- Lockers at Gates 13, 25 and 34.