1. Juneyao Airlines operates at Shanghai Pudong and Hongqiaio International Airports. The airline starts daily flights from Helsinki Airport to Pudong International Airport in June 2019. Flights make use of the Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner.
2. Helsinki is Juneyao Air’s first destination in Europe. In addition to Juneayo Air, some other Chinese airlines will be launching flights at Helsinki Airport. Tibet Airlines, for example, have chosen Finland as their first destination in Europe. With the new connections, Helsinki Airport has 51 weekly direct flights to China next summer.
3. Juneyao Airlines is part of the Shanghai Juneyao Group, one of China's 100 largest private companies. On top of air transport, the other major areas of the company are financial services, modern consumption, educational services and scientific innovations.
4. The airline made its first flight on 25 September 2006. By June 2013, Juneyao Airlines owned 35 Airbus A320 aircrafts. The airline owns China's youngest fleet: the average age of an aircraft is only 2.5 years.
5. Juneyao Airlines mainly operates domestic air transport of passengers, cargo and mail flights, business and tourist charters, and flights to Hong Kong, Macao and neighboring countries. The company's flight routes cover over 71 destinations in eight different countries. Juneyao Air is also a Connecting Partner of Star Alliance.