The lounge is temporarily closed. Please read more: https://www.flysas.com/gb-en/traffic-information/message/
Most of our clients fly frequently and appreciate a relaxing moment in the lounge before flying. Our lounge is perfect for this; you are surrounded by pure Scandinavian elegance in down-to-earth colours.
SAS Lounge is open to Star Alliance and Eurobonus Gold members, SAS Plus/Business travelers and Star Alliance member airlines Business travellers. Access may also be purchased for 30 euros from lounge reception when you are traveling with Star Alliance member airline.
We offer WLAN 24/7, and you can recharge your devices easily. If you feel like reading, a wide selection of newspapers and magazines awaits you.
"We put a lot of effort on serving a healthy buffet, because our frequent flyers appreciate it. Just fill a bowl with tasty soup and mix your own salad. The Nordic way means that you can find, for example, smoked salmon in the selection."
Our menu depends of the time of the day:
- Breakfast buffet
- Lunch buffet: healthy buffet with soup and mixed salad
- Snacks and drinks throughout the day: coffee, tea and hot chocolate, white wine, red wine, sparkling wine
- Admission fee €39 if you are flying from Helsinki on a Star Alliance flight
- Star Alliance and Eurobonus Gold members
- SAS Plus/Business travellers
- Business travellers of Star Alliance members
Find all the lounges at Helsinki Airport.