- Annual passenger and landing statistics of the airport are published on Finavia's Traffic Statistics page.
- The airport's runways are 2,500 and 700 metres long.
Awards and Recognitions
- Finavia Airport of the Year 1998
- 1960: The airport opens to traffic. Aero begins operating a route between Helsinki and Kokkola-Pietarsaari, then Kruunupyy Airport.
- 1964: The first airport and air traffic control building is completed.
- 1991: The airport's runway is extended to 2,500 metres.
- 1997: The terminal's expansion is completed.
- 2010: Kruunypyy Airport is renamed Kokkola-Pietarsaari airport.
- 2012: The main runway is paved and the airport's lighting system is replaced.