Please read the following instructions before travelling.
Take care of good hygiene
- Wash your hands often, use hand sanitizer and take care of good coughing hygiene.
- Use a mask at the airport, and bring enough masks for your entire trip.
- Please keep a safe distance from other passengers and airport staff.
Prepare for your travels
- Prepare for your return to Finland in advance, and read THL's travel instructions. You may need to stay in quarantine upon your return.
- Complete your check-in online, pack your baggage correctly and see which services are open at the airport.
- Please follow all instructions and materials provided by authorities and airport staff.
When arriving to Finland
- You will be given THL's COVID-19 instructions upon arrival. If you are given a quarantine recommendation, you must quarantine for a total of 14 days and use a car or taxi when leaving the airport.
- If you suspect COVID-19, please reach out to the health information point. At Helsinki Airport, health officials will assess if COVID-19 testing is neccessary. At other airports, you will find proper contact information.
- If you are arriving to Helsinki Airport, ask the person picking you up to wait in the parking hall, or meet you at Terminal 1 Arriving Hall.