The safety of passengers and personnel is of the utmost importance to Finavia. Finavia is doing a large number of measures to maintain health and safety at its airports.
We have collected frequently asked questions about air travelling during covid-19-pandemic in here. You can check what you need to consider before arriving in Finland on an international flight, at the airport and before your departure.
Please follow the instructions when travelling through our airports. Always wear a face mask when you are departing, arriving, picking someone up or dropping off a passenger and pay attention to your hand hygiene. Please maintain a sufficient safe distance to other passengers and the staff.
- Helsinki Airport’s traffic arrangements to change on March 2, 2021. Taxi traffic and passenger drop-off and pick-up will be concentrated in front of Terminal 1 (T1). More information in our news article.
- Before an international flight, always check and follow the entry and quarantine regulations and requirements of your destination country. Check also possible requirements concerning certificates of negative Covid-19 result. Contact your airline if you need more information.
- How to travel at an airport.
- Remember to download Koronavilkku which is a contact tracing app produced by the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare (THL) to help you find out whether you may have been exposed to coronavirus.
- FINENTRY is a digital service that makes it easier to travel to Finland and manage the coronavirus testing that may be required for entry.